Shaker LOVE for TupeloDesignsLLC

Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Friday friends. I have a fun and easy shaker card for you today for TupeloDesignsLLC.  Before I get to today's card, I wanted to let you know that TupeloDesignsLLC is having its birthday celebration and there are lots of fun and free gifts that you can earn with each order. Click here for all the details. In addition to the free gifts, save an additional 10-25% with the code 2018BIRTHDAY25 at checkout.

And don't forget that all orders in the US receive FREE shipping with no minimum purchase required. 

Okay - now back to my card. I started by die cutting some patterned paper with the largest die from Avery Elle's Wonky Stitches set. I absolutely love this die and will never ever part with it.

I then took MFT's Huge Love die and ran it through my patterned paper. I added some acetate to the back and then two layers of foam tape. I loaded it up with lots of clear sequins and then added another piece of acetate to sandwich everything in.  I added this to my card panel and the last step was to add some Candy Heart Sprinkles from Doodlebug.

I hope you all have an amazing day and start to the weekend. Crafty hugs!






1 comment :

Jeanne said...

'Love'ly card, Alanna! ;) Sorry, couldn't resist. Actually, this is super cute and such a fun idea for a card. That wonky stitched die is really neat, so I can see why you wouldn't want to part with it. The shaker part is so fun and I really like the Doodlebug hearts, too. Great job on this love filled card. Happy weekend to you! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs