2 Snowflake cards for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Hi friends. I have two cards today for TupeloDesignsLLC. Before I get to my cards, I wanted to let you know that the store is still having its birthday sale throughout the rest of this month. Click here for all the details, savings and gifts that you can earn.

On both cards today, I used the gorgeous Swirly Snowflakes and the Mini Swirly Snowflakes from Tim Holtz. With both of these sets, you get 6 snowflakes in 3 sizes each.

For my first card, I heat embossed the same snowflake in all 3 of the sizes. I then used Blueprint Sketch and Shaded Lilac and ink blended the backgrounds. I finished off the card with a heat embossed sentiment from an older MFT set. 




For my second card, I die cut my ink blended panel with MFT's Stitched Mod Rectangle Stax Die-namics. I added some water droplets with my Tim Holtz Spritzer and then stamped the large snowflake.




1 comment :

Sharli Schaitberger said...

My goodness! Not only are the snowflakes beautiful, but your backgrounds are fantastic!!! LOVE both of these cards! Wow!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs