2 cards with Honey Bee Stamps for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hi friends - I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. They both use the absolutely beautiful stamp set from Honey Bee Stamps called Zen Bouquet.  It is a large 6x8 stamp set with this beautiful image.

Before I get to the cards, I wanted to let you know that TupeloDesignsLLC will be celebrating its birthday soon and they've got lots of fun things planned and you can earn lots of free gifts.  I'll have more details early next week on this sale.

For my first card, I heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder onto black card stock.  I then added a bit of metallic paints to just a few of the areas with the Gambi Starry Colors set.  I heat embossed a sentiment and then added black fun foam behind my panel to pop it all up.


For my second card, I used the same large image, although this time, I did use more of it. I heat blended some various colors of Distress Inks onto my card panel and then heat embossed the image onto it with white embossing powder.  

 I finished off the card by rounding the corners, adding a heat embossed sentiment and some sequins.








2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Simply beautiful cards, Alanna! What a pretty stamp set! And how you have used it shows it off wonderfully. Two different but equally striking looks. Excellent work! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Oh My Gosh! These are stunning - I love, love, love the black one!! I have a doily here that I'll try it with - but I know that the stamp you used is much nicer because of the extra elements! Inspiring!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs