So grateful for you for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, November 23, 2017

I want to wish all my friends celebrating a very  happy Thanksgiving. I hope you and your loved ones have a wonderful day.

My card today is for TupeloDesignsLLC and it features the gorgeous With Gratitude stamp set from Altenew.  I started by stamping the outline images onto my white linen card base. I then stamped the insides of the leaves. I love how each leaf has two sets for the inside so you can get a two tone effect.

After my leaves were done, I stamped the sentiment which is from the same stamp set. I then decided to add a bit of gold Gilding Flakes. I used some from Tonic Studios but there are many options available here.  I started by laying down a strip of 1/4 inch Scor Tape.  I then sprinkled the flakes over top the exposed adhesive and then used a brush to wipe away any extra flakes. These flakes do like to spread but a Swiffer cloth will keep your desk nice and tidy.

Thanks for visiting. Crafty hugs!






2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Alanna. Thank you for your friendship and another year's worth of fabulous eye candy! I appreciate you and all that you do! This card is beautiful. I really like how the leaves are falling down the card and the two colors on each leave. The gilding flakes look lovely grounding the card. Great sentiment, too! Enjoy your weekend!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Alanna! This is a wonderful card - makes me feel like "fall" and is an appetizer for the good stuff ahead! Enjoy time with family - Hugs!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs