6 cards with the Kind Soul set for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Welcome friends. I have 6 cards to share with you today - all using the beautiful Kind Soul stamp set from WPlus9 for TupeloDesignsLLC

The store has so many great products and companies. And don't forget the FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase.

For all 6 cards, I used my Stamping Platform from Tim Holtz to do all the stamping. The image and the sentiment are in the same position for each of the 6 cards.

For my first card, I heat embossed the image with gold embossing powder. I then added lots of paint over it using the Kuretake Gansai Tambi paints. I dragged my Versamark pad along both edges of my card stock and then coated them with the same gold embossing powder. I then added my card panel with some foam tape. Some sequins filled with silver Stickles finish off the card.

For my second card, I used white embossing powder and then added various colors of Distress inks with my Mini Ink Blending Tool.


For my 3rd card, I added paints from the same paint set I used above. It's a bit messy but I still really like it.



For my 4th card, I stamped the image in black over top of some fun patterned paper.


For my 5th card, I did some ink smooshing onto some Tim Holtz water color card stock using some Distress inks. I then stamped the image with black ink. Some Nuvo drops finish off the card.


My last card was done the same as the one above except this time I used different ink colors for the smooshing.

If you've made it this far, thanks so much for sticking with me to the end. I hope you've enjoyed these cards today, all featuring the Kind Soul stamp set from WPlus9. 

Thanks for dropping by today. Crafty hugs!






2 comments :

Jeanne said...

What a great post to show how many beautiful and different looks you can get from a single image! Each card is gorgeous and unique and absolutely wonderful! Hugs!

Kristie W. said...

Your cards are all so beautiful!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs