4 cards with only Patterned paper and Epherma for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Welcome friends to another post for TupeloDesignsLLC. I did something a bit out of the ordinary for me with my cards to share today. I only used some patterned paper and epherma from Echo Park's Twas the Night Before Christmas collection on each of the cards. These made for real CAS cards.

You can see that I kept these very simple and easy to mail. I wanted to add a few cards to my stash but didn't have a lot of time.  I'm hoping to make more at a later date.

I hope I've inspired you to pull out some patterned papers and die cuts for some quick and easy cards.  Crafty hugs!








3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna, these are very striking. Such pretty pattern paper and the die cutouts are amazing. What a neat way to have handmade cards that you can create quickly. Great job!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wonderful cards, Alanna! I love "simple" myself - although the things I create don't usually reflect that principle! LOL Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

What a wonderful collection of Christmas, so in love with your use of patterned paper, just beautiful.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs