Yay you Did It for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Hi friends. I hope you are having a great week so far. My card today is for TupeloDesignsLLC and features some fun products from Concord & 9th. If you're a regular to my blog, you know that I absolutely adore this company and all their innovative products.  And TupeloDesignsLLC carries all their newest releases. Click here to see everything from Concord & 9th in the store.

For my card today, I started out by taking the Aloha-Fill-In stencils and blending on some inks over a sheet from the Aloha Fill-In Patterned Paper .  I then stamped the fun sentiment from the Hooray stamp set.

I matted the panel with some matching pink card stock and added a few enamel gems and this card is done - and it took no time to make.

Thanks for your visit today. I hope to see you back here again soon. Crafty hugs!









2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Well, those fill in papers and stencils are a cool and unique idea. Your card looks fabulous! I could say, Yay, you did it! as well. Great job on this card, Alanna! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow! I love the card!! These papers and stencils made an amazing end result, Alanna! Nice work!
I looked, but was hoping they would have that same/similar paper pack in 12x12. I'm still working on my Hawaii scrapbook! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs