Foiled Butterflies for Whimsy Stamps

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy Wednesday friends. Thank you for stopping by today. I have 3 cards to share with you today for Whimsy Stamps, all using foiling.

For my first card I applied some DecoFoil Transfer gel over the Flight of the Butterflies stencil from Whimsy Stamps. After it was dry, I then ran the panel through my Minc machine with some rainbow foil.  The results is what you see below.  I love that you can now use foil with your stencil designs. I added a sentiment and some Nuvo enamel glitter drops.  I popped up the panel with some foam tape.



My second card is a bonus card using the leftover foil from the card above. I added the foil to some toner paper and this is what I got.  I finished off the card with a sentiment from the Simple Sentiments stamped onto a banner die from the Sentiment Banner Dies - ON SALE NOW FOR 50% OFF.




For my last card, I used the same Flight of the Butterflies stencil but this time ran it through my Mini Minc machine with gold foil onto some kraft colored card stock.  The sentiment is from the Everyday Mini Sentiments stamp set. 



And there you have it - 3 different foiled cards Thanks for your visit. Crafty hugs!






2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow! These cards are so pretty Alanna! I'm sure they were hard to photograph, but you captured the foiling really nicely. :) Wonderful work!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

That looks fantastic! I really love them all - but the gold butterflies seem so elegant and simple.
Excellent work!! Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs