DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Hi friends. I have a CAS card to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC.

If you've been following me for awhile now, you know that I love and adore all things Concord & 9th - their products are just so fabulous and innovative. And I love that TupeloDesignsLLC carries all their releases.

For my card, I first started by stamping the large floral image from Concord & 9th's Hello Lovely stamp set onto some light grey card stock. I then stamped the center floral image. I stamped the sentiment from an older MFT stamp set.

Thanks for your visit today. Crafty hugs!








3 comments :

Marcia said...

It's another beauty!! Love that stamp set and how you created the focus on one flower. The background texture is great with this set. Did you add that last?

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Alanna. I just really like your take on helping the stamps shine. It's different from other cardmakers and I like that! The background stitched cover plate looks terrific, too. Great job! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is so beautiful Alanna. Love your gorgeous flower!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs