August Whimsy Stamps Release Day 3

Friday, August 18, 2017

Hi friends. I'm back today with another card showcasing the super fun See you Later Alligator stamp set from the August Whimsy Stamps release.

I first started by doing some ink blending with some Distress Inks onto my card panel. I then took some water and dropped it onto my ink blended panel to add some texture and interest.

I stamped the alligator and the sentiment onto the card panel. I decided it needed something else so I stamped some of the fish a few times forming a visual triangle. I then die cut the panel with the largest of the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful day. Crafty hugs!




3 comments :

Jeanne said...

That's a fun alligator image. I like the addition of the fish and the sentiment. The background looks wonderful. :) hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

OMGSH, laugh out loud funny!

Kim Heggins said...

LOVE this card....I am with Sharli, made me laugh out loud!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs