DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome friends. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC using lots of fun Lawn Fawn products.

For my first card, I started by die cutting the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die. I masked off the outer edge of the die so that I could ink up the tree trunk. I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides dies to cut some white card stock which I added Twisted Citron Distress Ink to add color.  I added some cloud detail to the background with some Tumbled Glass ink and stamped the sentiment from the Meow you Doin' stamp set. I finished off the card by stamping and die cutting one of the cute cat images from the Meow you Doin' set.  I added the sweet little kitty into the grass along with a party hat from the same set.



For my second card, I stamped one of the Happy sentiments from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set repeatedly in rainbow order. I left room for the supporting sentiment. I trimmed this panel down and then added foam tape. I added some MFT Black & White Paper Pack.





3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Both cards are terrific, Alanna! I think the kitty one is so sweet. He looks like he is having a blast rolling in the grass. I can almost hear his contented purring. :) The second card's happy looks great in rainbow order. The diagonal stripes help those colors pop. Great job on both! :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous cards Miss Alanna...love them both! The scene on your first card is just adorable and I love your colorful birthday card, so festive.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great cards, Alanna! I love the kitty (happy Purrthday!) - what a hoot!
The repeated HAPPY is perfect because the slant of the lines echoes the diagonal stripe in the design paper on the left hand side! CLASSY!!
Hugs!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs