DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Welcome friends. I have two cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC using lots of fun Lawn Fawn products.

For my first card, I started by die cutting the Leafy Tree Backdrop: Landscape die. I masked off the outer edge of the die so that I could ink up the tree trunk. I used the Simple Grassy Hillsides dies to cut some white card stock which I added Twisted Citron Distress Ink to add color.  I added some cloud detail to the background with some Tumbled Glass ink and stamped the sentiment from the Meow you Doin' stamp set. I finished off the card by stamping and die cutting one of the cute cat images from the Meow you Doin' set.  I added the sweet little kitty into the grass along with a party hat from the same set.



For my second card, I stamped one of the Happy sentiments from the Happy Happy Happy stamp set repeatedly in rainbow order. I left room for the supporting sentiment. I trimmed this panel down and then added foam tape. I added some MFT Black & White Paper Pack.





3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Both cards are terrific, Alanna! I think the kitty one is so sweet. He looks like he is having a blast rolling in the grass. I can almost hear his contented purring. :) The second card's happy looks great in rainbow order. The diagonal stripes help those colors pop. Great job on both! :) Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous cards Miss Alanna...love them both! The scene on your first card is just adorable and I love your colorful birthday card, so festive.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great cards, Alanna! I love the kitty (happy Purrthday!) - what a hoot!
The repeated HAPPY is perfect because the slant of the lines echoes the diagonal stripe in the design paper on the left hand side! CLASSY!!
Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs