DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Welcome friends. I have a fun shaker card to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC. I first started by taking a piece of Bristol smooth card stock and heat embossed the Sketched Roses background stamp from Impression Obsession onto it using my Misti. After it was heat embossed, I took some Distress inks and did a bit of ink blending.

I then die cut my panel to start building up the shaker frame. I stamped the sentiment which is from the Fill in Phrases set from Concord & 9th directly onto the acetate using White Stazon ink.

I then added a double layer of foam tape on the frame. I placed the inside panel and some sequins and then added the top layer.




3 comments :

Marcia said...

So pretty! Love the colors. Love the sequins. Love the stamp. Love it!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...such an amazing background and I love all those fabulous sequins.

Ruth said...

Absolutely beautiful! The colours are fabulous and I love the big and bold sentiment in the centre. Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs