Whimsy Stamps May Release Day #1

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Happy Wednesday friends. Thanks so much for stopping by today. It's day 1 of the May release for Whimsy Stamps and today, we are featuring some fun sets including the awesome For the Men stamp set. It's a great set for those somewhat difficult masculine cards.  

I did want to make note that the entire release is available now so click here to see all the new goodies.

I chose to make a birthday card for my brother. I started by stamping the brother sentiment several times with various shades of blue ink. I used my Misti stamping tool for this to make this easier. After I was done stamping one line, I just simply moved my paper down or up rather than re-positioning my stamp.


I finished off the card by stamping the happy birthday sentiment from the Bold Banners stamp set. I then die cut it with the coordinating dies.

I hope you've enjoyed today's card. I'll be back tomorrow with more inspiration from the May release. 








2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Terrific card! I like the various shades of blue and the reminder on how to do this kind of stamping in the Misti. Very well done!! :)

Alina said...

beautiful, Alanna, what a lovely idea!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs