DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC - 4 Cards with Concord & 9th

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Welcome friends. I am thrilled to be sharing 4 cards with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC.  I am using the genius Floral Fill-in stencils and patterned paper from Concord & 9th. I also used the beautiful Floral Sprig stamp set from Altenew for each of the sentiments.

I adore these products and might have just ordered two more packages of the patterned paper. The paper and the stencils make it so easy to get beautiful cards with little effort.

My first two cards use Worn Lipstick and Picked Raspberry inks. For each of the cards, I started with the whole flower stencil and the lighter ink color. I blended the inks on and then layered on the detail layer stencil and blended on the darker ink color.  


I had an extra piece after I was finished making the card above and I didn't want the paper to go to waste to I came up with this simple card design.


My second card uses Squeezed Lemonade and Ripe Persimmon.


My last card uses Tumbled Glass and Blueprint Sketch.


Thanks so much for visiting today. Crafty hugs!




1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Your cards are amazing, Alanna! What a fabulous stencil and you've showcased it beautifully on your cards. Wow! Love the color choices and the card designs. On each card the color is so bright and vibrant. Very well done!! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs