DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC - Love & Hugs

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Hi friends. I had to pull out my Distress Oxide inks again for this card for TupeloDesignsLLC. Once again, I am using the I used Broken China, Worn Lipstick, Wilted Violet and Cracked Pistachio inks. My daughter said this card looked like cotton candy. :)

After I did my background my blending on the various inks and then spritzing it with water, I let it dry and then stamped my sentiments from Neat and Tangled's Love Notes stamp set. I love the bold font.

I then added some Nuvo Glitter drops. I kind of got carried away and am wishing that I hadn't added so many but they are there for the long haul. :)

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having an amazing day! 




3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Haha, she is so right, it does look a bit like cotton candy. How fun! But not sticky, thank goodness! ;) The sentiment is great and I like the glittery effect of the Nuvo drops, too. All around super card! Hugs!

Linda Levoir said...

Beautiful card and a gorgeous background. I do love the Oxides but I'm trying so hard to be good and wait for them! :) xx

Darnell said...

Oh, no, not too many, not on this happy card! They are perfect, Alanna, as is your Oxide-colored background!! Happy Easter!! Hugs, Darnell

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs