April Whimsy Stamps Release Day #3

Friday, April 14, 2017

Happy Friday friends. TGIF!  It's the last day of the April Whimsy Stamps release and I'm sharing a card with the gorgeous Pretty Big Flowers stamp set which was my favorite from the release.

I started by stamping each flower in one corner and then flipping my card panel over to stamp it in the same exact position mirror image.  I repeated this process until I had all the flowers I wanted. I stamped the sentiment which is from this same stamp set, added some clear droplets and foam mounted the panel onto my card base where I had added just a bit of black and white polka dot paper for some added interest. 

I hope you've enjoyed my projects for the April release. Were you able to pick up any fun new goodies? There is always such a fabulous selection, both clear and rubber stamps, from Whimsy each month.

I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and I especially appreciate those that leave some comment love. Hugs to each of you!







4 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is beautiful, Alanna. Pretty flowers in wonderful colors. I like the polka dot strip. It sure helps make the colors pop! Wow! Well done! Hopefully you have a wonderful weekend and a Happy Easter. Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your pretty pastel posies!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Beautiful card, Alanna!! The pastel colors are SO pretty!

Michelle Wallace said...

Love your card Alanna and that polka dot strip!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs