DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC - 3 Lily Cards

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Welcome friends. I have three cards to share with you today for TupeloDesignsLLC and they all use the gorgeous Lily stamp set from Concord & 9th. Each of the cards also has the same stamped sentiment from the Lily set. After each card was complete, I went over each of the flowers with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen.

I wanted a quick way to color the flower in so I cut a mask out of some Inkadinkado masking paper. I stamped the large flower image and then laid down the negative portion of my mask. This made it super easy to blend in some Distress inks.

On the first card, I blended in Picked Raspberry and Spun Sugar. I also cut the panel down a bit, added some MFT Black & White Basics paper pack and then I popped up the card panel with some foam tape.



For the second card, I used Wilted Violet and Spun Sugar.



For the last card, I used Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean. On this card, I also stamped the inside portion of the flower in some dark blue ink.


Thanks so much for visiting today and for your lovely comments - they mean the world. Crafty hugs!



4 comments :

Jeanne said...

A trio of delight here, Alanna! The image is very pretty and I really like seeing it in the different colors. On the first card, I like the added detail of the black and white stripes on the side. Each card is lovely! Well done! :) Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Wow! These are all so beautiful! I love the watercolor!

Anisa Rae said...

Gorgeous cards Alanna! I especially like the blue lily.

cm said...

Beautiful in triplicate, Alanna! I was eyeing this image and before I blinked it was sold out! Hopefully a restock will happen soon!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs