Clearly Whimsy Stamps February Release Day #3

Friday, February 10, 2017

Welcome friends. If you are looking for my card for the newest CAS-ual Fridays challenge, click here or scroll down.

It's the final day of the February release for Whimsy Stamps and today, I am using the beautiful Friendly Flowers stamp set.   I started by taking several of the images and stamping them in black ink onto a card panel that I had die cut with the Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles dies.  After my flowers were stamped, I stamped the sentiment from the same set. I added foam tape to the back of this and then added a piece of black card stock as a mat onto my card base. For the card base, I am using some linen card stock. If you look closely at the picture, you can see the bit of subtle texture that it adds.

Thanks for stopping by. Crafty hugs!








4 comments :

Jeanne said...

This is so striking and beautiful, Alanna. I thought the image was a single stamp, but I see you've done some great stamping to achieve the look. The black and white is simple, but so effective. Wow. I like the subtle texture of the linen cardstock, too. Wonderful work!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card Alanna...love your wonderful images.

Ruth said...

Beautiful card. I love the monochrome look. Xx

cm said...

Swoon! I think our sweet Jeanne's comment covers everything that popped into my mind! Striking and elegant! I'm especially taken with the dandelion puffs, drifting along with the breeze...
Hugs~caro

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs