DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC- Kind People

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hi friends. I have a super CAS card to share with you for TupeloDesignsLLC

By now you should know how much I love Concord & 9th's stamps and dies. They are so unique and get me every time. I'm thrilled that TupeloDesignsLLC gets each of their new releases in each month. This Kindhearted stamp set is so beautiful and has fantastic sentiments. 

I started by stamping the sentiments. I then repeatedly stamped several of the smaller images from the set. Originally, I was just going to do a cluster on either side of the card offset but it didn't look right to me. So I kept stamping and filled in the whole bottom of the card and then went up on the right side even more. I'm still not sure that it's completely balanced but I honestly couldn't figure out how to make it better. I rounded the corners with the WRMK Corner Chomper and the card is finished.


In case you haven't been by my blog in the last week, here's a recap of the awesome birthday goodies you can receive just for placing an order at TupeloDesignsLLC. Orders in the US still get FREE shipping and you still receive rewards points on each order.

25% SALE JAN. 9 – 11 ON ALL WAFFLE FLOWER CRAFTS (USE CODE: WFLOWER2017 AT CHECKOUT)

 + FREE GIFTS FOR YOU DURING OUR BIRTHDAY MONTH: FREE DESK CALENDAR ($15 VALUE) AND FREE RANGER MINI INK BLENDING TOOL ($3 VALUE) WITH EVERY ORDER! FREE STAMP ($15 VALUE) WITH EVERY ORDER OVER $20.17. 

YOU WILL RECEIVE FREE GIFTS VALUED AT $18 WITH EVERY ORDER! AND IF YOUR ORDER IS OVER $20.17, THE FREE GIFTS THAT YOU RECEIVE WILL TOTAL $33!!! FREE WITH PURCHASE *FREE SHIPPING (ON US ORDERS)





2 comments :

Jeanne said...

What a great sentiment! I agree with it completely. :) And I think the surrounding images look great. Pretty ink color, too. :)

cm said...

Such a posh card in purple! Love this!
hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs