Clearly Whimsy Stamps January Release Day #3

Friday, January 13, 2017

It's been a busy few days on my blog. Click here to find my CAS-ual Fridays challenge card. Click here for my review of some Totally-Tiffany products. Click here for my Day 2 release post for Whimsy Stamps and click here for my Day 1 release post.

Welcome back friends to Day 3 of the January release for Whimsy Stamps. Did you pick up some new goodies from the store?  

There is a fun new die set and coordinating stamp set in the store that I used on today's card. I first started by taking an image from the previously released Get in Line stamp set and stamped it along the left side of my card base. I then die cut one of the new dies from the Happy Sayings Die collection. I adhered Stick-it to the back of it and then layered two of them together. I did a bit of ink blending with some Distress Inks and then stamped the supporting sentiment from the Happy Sayings set. I added this a white card panel and then added some enamel dots from the Summer Breeze set.

Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a great day!











3 comments :

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the shading.
Very soft colors and so pretty.
thanks for sharing.

cm said...

Be still my CAS-loving heart! A beautiful center stage performance of your Happy Sayings image, with the perfect supporting cast in the enamel dots and stripes! Love this!
Hugs~carol

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous card, Alanna! Oh my! I love the ink blending! Those colors just make me smile. What a clever die. I also like the trio of stripes down the side. Those enamel dots add just the right amount of extra interest. Fabulous work! Hugs!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs