Merry Christmas for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Hi friends. Are you having a good week so far? I have a Christmas card to share with you today using some goodies from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. This is for the 25 days of Christmas event that's going on all month long on the Whimsy blog.

I started by stamping one of the images from the Joyous Holiday stamp set onto my red card stock with Versamark ink. I then die cut the new Build a Poinsettia dies a few times and inked the edges in just a bit of gold pigment ink. I embossed the sentiment onto some vellum. I added the main panel up on foam tape over just a bit of gold sparkly card stock. 


Thanks so much for your visit. I truly appreciate it. Crafty hugs!

Here's a close-up of the products I used today from Clearly Whimsy Stamps.





2 comments :

Jeanne said...

A beautiful card, Alanna! I love the stamping of the poinsettia on the background, along with the sparkly strip on the side. Then the touch of gold on the tips...so very pretty! Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs!

Ruth said...

Love the gold accents on the petals and the watermark look on the red card stock, it's beautifully done. Many Christmas wishes to you! Xx

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs