DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

I have a card to share with you for TupeloDesignsLLC. One of my favorite brands is MFT and I'm so happy that TupeloDesignsLLC stocks this brand and always has all the new releases each month from it.

For my card, I started by stamping and die cutting several of the flowers from the beautiful Funky Flowers stamp set . Before I adhered my flowers onto my card base, I stamped the sentiment from MFT's Spring Tulips stamp set. I colored the flowers with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.

I should note that I trimmed down my card base to allow for some of the overhang of the flowers so that the card can still fit in a standard A2 envelope.

Thanks for your visit today - I truly appreciate it. And remember, if you haven't yet tried shopping from TupeloDesignsLLC, the store offers FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase required - absolutely no catch.





2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oh Alanna, it's so good to see you didn't turn into a popsicle over the weekend! It was a close one, no? Your card is delightful. So happy and springlike. Nice coloring and I like how you have the flowers cut. Great idea! Hope you are enjoying this week before Christmas! Big hugs! :)

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful Alanna...just love your beautifully colored flowers. So bright and cheerful! Merry Christmas.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs