DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Welcome friends. I have another card to share with you today using products from Concord & 9th available at TupeloDesignsLLC.  Remember that the store offers FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase required and has a fabulous rewards program.

Now, back to the card. I started by die cutting the Heartstring dies from Concord & 9th from my white focal panel. Time out for a moment on just how incredible these dies are. They are so unique and I cannot wait to play with them some more for different looks.

Okay, back to the card. After the die cutting was done, I used my Clarity Brushes to blend on some Festive Berries Distress Ink. I then glued some acetate to the back of my white panel and then adhered my die cut back into the space. I added this panel up with a double layer of foam tape and then added lots of clear sequins to make a shaker card.

I couldn't decide on where to put a sentiment and I was also afraid that my stamping wouldn't turn out that great with all the dimension so I just left it off completely.

Thanks so much for your visit and comments. It truly means the world.





2 comments :

cm said...

Alanna, you've showcased this heart beautifully as a shaker! Leaving it for a solo performance on the stage: perfect! Looking forward to when I have a chance to take my set out for a play (*someone* still has Christmas cards to deal with...).
Hugs~carol

Jeanne said...

Oh gosh, Alanna! This looks fabulous! I love the black background. It shows off the heart shape and the shakers perfectly! Awesome! :)

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs