2 Holiday cards for Frantic Stamper

Monday, November 7, 2016

Hi friends - I have two cards to share with you using some newer dies from Frantic Stamper. On the first card, I ink blended a few colors of distress inks. I then die cut the panel with a stitched oval die. I then took the center oval portion and ran it through my Big Shot with the Victorian Skaters die from Frantic Stamper. I then ran that same die through using some silver foil card stock. I inlaid the die back inside the hole for a flat card. I stamped the small sentiment and the card was finished.


For my second card, I started by die cutting the Ornate Joy die from Frantic Stamper using some toner adhesive sheets. I then ran it through my Mini Minc with gold foil. I stamped the other portions of the sentiments and added everything to a card panel. More gold foil frames up the panel to tie it all in.


Thanks for visiting. Have a wonderful day and week.


3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Both of these are beautiful cards for the season, Alanna! I really like your ink colors on the blend and the skaters look lovely in the center there. The gold on the second one is so pretty framing the beautiful words. Thanks for sharing. Bummer about the Broncos. Maybe they'll do better at the next game. Lot of guys are getting hurt, it looks like. :( Hope you have a great week! Hugs!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous....just so beautiful. Love the vintage look of your sweet couple.

cm said...

Your vintage skaters are stunning, enjoying their time on the ice, surrounded by a gorgeous wintry sky! Your peace-love-joy card...swooning! Gorgeous and elegant!
Hugs~carol

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs