DT projects for TupeloDesignsLLC

Friday, October 21, 2016

Happy Friday friends. I'm back again for TupeloDesignsLLC with two cards to share today using the beautiful Autumn Leaves stamps and coordinating dies from WPlus9.

On my first card, I started by taking the Stitched Arches Die-namics from MFT and die cut an arch into my card panel. I heat embossed my sentiment from a Wplus9 set onto the card base.I then stamped some of the leaves from the Autumn Leaves set with colored ink. I then took the outline image included in the set and heat embossed in gold. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. After all of this was done, I added foam tape to the back of my card panel and popped it up against the card base. I then added the stamped and die cut flowers.


On my second card, I started by die cutting some kraft card stock with the largest die from Lawn Fawn's Small Dotted Rectangle Stackables set.. I then stamped it with a background stamp from MFT.  I then stamped some of the leaves from the Autumn Leaves set with colored ink. I then took the outline image included in the set and heat embossed in gold. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I added a die cut sentiment from the Hello There Die-namics set from MFT in gold foil card stock. I adhered it over some vellum. Sequins, foam tape and more gold foil card stock in the background finish off the card.




4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Both cards look amazing, Alanna! I really like the design of the first one. Those wonderfully colored leaves look amazing going across the bottom edge of that die cut on the popped up panel. The sentiment looks wonderful in gold, too. Lovely card. And the second one...well that background stamp looks fabulous. I like the your leaf cluster with the gold outlines. Great use of the gold panel and sentiment. Beautiful work on the second card. Wow! Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs!! :)

cm said...

Your cards are stunning, Alanna! Gorgeous leaves! My Canadian heart is smiling that the maple leaf, in both cases, has a starring role! Need to check out WPlus9 at Tupelo for sure!
~carol

Kim Heggins said...

Two gorgeous cards...so in love with all your fabulous leaves!

Valgerdur R. said...

Alanna--I am enjoying your creative talent! Great fall cards with fabulous leaves, which I love! Wonderful color scheme and combination of background, focal points, and borders used in both cards. Just enough softness landing in your clean and simple designs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs