DT Projects for TupeloDesignsLLC -- 2 cards using Reverse Confetti

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Happy Saturday friends. We made it to the weekend!! I have two fun Christmas cards to share with you for TupeloDesignsLLC today using new products from Reverse Confetti.

In case you are new to my blog, let me remind you that TupeloDesignsLLC is a fabulous place to shop as the shipping is lightening fast and you get FREE shipping in the US with no minimum purchase required. You really have nothing to lose if you have a few crafty goodies on your list.

For my first card, I started by taking the Pointed Out stencil and laying white embossing paste over it. I set that aside to dry and then I started work on my ornaments from the Vintage Ornaments stamp set. I heat embossed them with Liquid Platinum embossing powder from Ranger. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.  I added them to a tag that I die cut using the new Very Merry patterned paper collection from Reverse Confetti and adhered that to my card panel. Some sparkly white enamel dots and twine finish off the card.


For my second card today, I took the same Pointed Out stencil, although this time I sponged over it with Festive Berries Distress Ink. You can't tell in the card but I gave the entire panel a liberal spritzing of some glitter spray. This did make my ink run a bit but I was okay with it because I didn't want the inked background to look the same. 

After my panel was dry, I went ahead die cut it with a die from the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges Die-namics from MFT.  I then added another one of the ornaments from the Vintage Ornaments stamp set, again heat embossed and die cut. I added it with foam tape.







As always, I truly appreciate your visit and hope you will be back another day.  Crafty hugs!


1 comment :

Jeanne said...

You have created two really fun and festive cards, Alanna. I really like the texture on the first one with that paste. The platinum embossing powder is beautiful on the first card. Great paper, too. The second card looks neat with the way you stenciled the background. You achieved two distinct looks for sure. Excellent work! Thanks for sharing!! :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs