2 cards for Frantic Stamper

Monday, October 31, 2016

Hi friends. Well here it is Halloween and I didn't make a single Halloween card this year -- oops! But I do have two cards to share with you today using newer products from Frantic Stamper that are of the fall variety.

On my first card, I die cut the Pumpkin Patch die from some white card stock. I then did a bit of simple Copic coloring and shading on both the pumpkins and the stems and leaves. I added it to a card base that I had stamped with a large background stamp for the vertical lines. I added my sentiment on some foam tape and now I have a fall birthday card.


On my second card, I die cut the pumpkins form some white card stock using the Large Pumpkin and the Stitched Pumpkin dies. I then blended some distress inks onto them to add shading and depth. I added some score lines to ground the pumpkins a bit, rounded the corners and stamped the sentiment.



6 comments :

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely cards.

Jeanne said...

Don't you worry, Alanna! I didn't make a single Halloween card, either! I'm kind of bummed about it myself. I tried on Saturday, but my mojo flew away. Ah well. You did make, however, two terrific looking fall cards. :) I really them both. The first one looks wonderful with the striped background and the great coloring. Gosh, there are your fun embossed lines again that look so awesome. Terrific work! Oh and go Broncos! Happy they pulled off that win yesterday. Makes for a great start to the week, right? Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Alanna, and I make 3 (at least!). I guess I made two for "show" with new CTMH products, but nothing to send out. I love the pumpkins (BOTH cards!) and I've always associated them with Thanksgiving and Autumn just as much as Halloween. Nice work!!

cm said...

Your pumpkins are fabulous! For some reason, they've sparked a craving for pumpkin spice muffins. I need to find a recipe...
~carol

Kathy Berger said...

Lovely cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous cards...love all your festive and gorgeous pumpkins!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs