Tupelo Designs LLC DT Project -- Better Days are sure to Come

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Hi friends. I'm so glad you joined me today for another card featuring products you can find at Tupelo Designs LLC. Before we get to the card, let me just remind you of some of the great perks you get from shopping at this store.

Tupelo Designs LLC offers a wonderful "Loyalty Rewards Program". Shoppers receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then they continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 they spend. These add up quickly and can be redeemed for free product.
Tupelo Designs LLC also offers FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! This is unheard of in the industry. And if you want to cash in your loyalty bonus reward points, you still get free shipping! It's a double WIN for customers! And did I mention their shipping is lightening fast?

Okay, let's get down to business for today's card. It’s a fun interactive card that I had a ton of fun making. I started by die cutting a die from the Blueprints 28 set from MFT. I then did a bit of masking and added some light blue ink. I die cut the larger cloud from the End of the Rainbow Die-namics from MFT.
I then turned my attention to the inside of the card, the portion that is revealed after you lift up the flap from the front. I first die cut my rainbow, from the same die set the large cloud came from, and did some ink blending with various Distress inks. I then glued all of these together on the front of my card base.  After this was complete, I then added my previous panel that I had worked on with the clouds and the sentiment and adhered that to the card base. I finished off with some clear gems from my stash to mimic rain drops.  
I have to tell you that this is one of those cards that I am just in love with. I also need to give a big shout out to my daughter Reynna who helped with conceptualizing this card and opening the card to the fun rainbow peeking out.
As always, a big thank you for your visit and any comments that you leave -- I truly appreciate it.




Find all of these great products at Tupelo Designs LLC.






Note: Some product has been provided by Tupleo Designs LLC; however, all opinions are my own.

4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Sounds like an awesome deal with this company. Thanks for the reminder. Now, to get back to work so I can get paid, so I can take advantage of the deal. Hope it doesn't change anytime soon. LOL As for your card...you and Reynna make an awesome team. This is an amazing card! I really like that interactive feature of lifting the flap to see the gorgeous rainbow. Those gems make great raindrops. Wonderful work! Hugs! :)

Kay Miller said...

Oh now that is too clever and SO cute! What a fun interactive card! Great work by you and your daughter!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a great card! I love the rainbow surprise - I was expecting a simple sentiment or a burst of flowers after the rain. The colorful rainbow is awesome!
Hugs!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...just love your wonderful surprise rainbow. What an incredible way to brighten someone's day.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs