DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC -- Pineapple Love

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

 Welcome friends -- I hope your week is off to a fabulous start. I'm back today with TupeloDesignsLLC and I have two cards to share with you using the ever so fabulous Color Layering Pineapple set from Hero Arts.

Before we get to the cards, just a reminder that TupeloDesignsLLC offers FREE shipping in the US with no minimum order required.

For my first card, I used the set and stamped my pineapple repeatedly over my card front. I love that there are different options for both the body of the pineapple as well as the top green part.

When my stamping was done, I heat embossed the sentiment which also is in the stamp set and added it to my card.




For my second card, I just stamped one of the pineapples and this time, used the coordinating dies to cut it out. I added it to a background I had stamped with a wood grain background image and then I also added some of the flowers that can be found in the Color Layering Pineapple set. The sentiment on this card can also be found in the stamp set.  The pineapple and card front are both popped up with foam tape for just a bit of dimension. 


I'm so happy you decided to visit today. And if you leave a comment, an extra thank you!


Find direct links to products I used available at TupeloDesignsLLC below.
Note:  Some products were provided by TupeloDesignsLLC; however, all opinions are my own


3 comments :

Jeanne said...

Fantastic work, Alanna! I really like the random stamping on the first card and how the images pop against the green background mat. And on the second that pineapple looks wonderful against the woodgrain background. Those flowers really pop, too! Great job! Hugs!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Yummy Pineapples, Alanna! These cards are wonderful - really nice work! I love how the colors are layered.
Hugs!

Marybeth said...

Both are beautiful , Alanna! Love the sequins and yummy pineapples!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs