DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC -- 3 cards with Concord & 9th Products

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Happy Saturday friends. Do you have any big plans this weekend? I'm taking my daughter shopping today so I'll be busy with that. I do appreciate you taking time out of your day to come see what I've been up to.

For today's post, I'm back with another project as a guest designer for TupeloDesignsLLC and today, I have 3 cards to share with you using some fabulous products from Concord & 9th. I just love their stamps and dies and am so happy for the success they've found in their first year of business. 

For my first card, I started by taking one of the images from the Lots of Blots set and I stamped it repeatedly on my card front using several inks from Altenew's Cool Summer Night blue collection.

I added a bit of stitching detail with a die from my stash, added some sequins and then popped the whole panel up with some foam tape.


For my second card, I used the gorgeous Happy Day set and I heat embossed it in gold. I did this over a panel from the Happy Hues Card/Envelope pack, also from Concord & 9th. You get 20 of these pre-printed water colored cards plus 20 envelopes in a set. But if you want to stretch these even further, you can cut them in half and then have twice as many card panels. This is what I plan on doing for mine. 

Other than popping the panel up on foam tape, the embossing of this gorgeous cake image is all I did on this card.


For my last card, I used another color of the cards from the Happy Hues Card/Envelope pack and stamped the sentiment which is from the beautiful Brushed Blossom set. I then die cut the image from the Blossom die and added it to my card. Again, I added some dimension to my card with foam tape.



Click on the pictures below to be taken directly to TupeloDesignsLLC to purchase these products.

Note:  Some products were provided by TupeloDesignsLLC; however, all opinions are my own


1 comment :

Jeanne said...

Oh Alanna, these are so pretty! You did a great job on each. Those watercolor panels are lovely. Thanks for sharing. I hope you and Reynna have fun shopping and find lots of great deals. My dad just arrived for a visit and we are going to the Museum of Nature and Science today to check out the Mars Bus exhibit that is there in the parking lot this weekend. I think it's a virtual reality thing about what is on Mars. My husband's work is sponsoring the event. Not sure exactly, but hubby and daughters as well as grandpa are excited. :) Hugs!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs