Best Grandma Ever for Frantic Stamper

Monday, June 13, 2016

Welcome friends. I haven't had a chance yet to share the card I made for my daughter to give to my mom for mother's day. I started by die cutting the Lattice Oval Frame die from Frantic Stamper. It's very delicate but if you use the Stick-it adhesive on the back, it makes adhering this die a breeze.

I then die cut several of the blooms from the Mix n' Match Crocus die set and added some coloring to them with my Copic markers. I also gave each of the flowers some sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella pen. I stamped the sentiment and added some sparkling clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh.

As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by. Crafty hugs!





4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Oooh how pretty, Alanna! I can definitely see where having that Stick-It would make adhering this piece a breeze. I actually have some of that stuff, but haven't broken it out of the package yet. LOL The colors in the card are very pretty. I'm sure your mom loved this card. Thanks for sharing! :) Hugs.

Darnell said...

This is so gorgeous, Alanna! Your mother will treasure it! Speaking of breezes, I think that's a good word for your card ~ it's like a breath of fresh air wafting in the window from the garden!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card Alanna...love your sweet purple posies.

Alina said...

gorgeous, Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs