May Release Day #3 for Clearly Whimsy Stamps

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

 Happy Wednesday friends. I'm back with two more cards to share with you using new goodies from Clearly Whimsy Stamps. These are available to purchase in the store now. Do you have anything on your list?

For my first card today, I am using the super adorable Playful Pups stamp set. I love all the doggies in the set but thought this little guy was extra cute.


For my second card, I started out by die cutting some card stock with the Hand stitched Nested Rectangles die set. I then did some ink blending and then once it was dry, stamped the "wishing you a" sentiment from the Sweetest Birthday stamp set repeatedly using my Misti. I die cut the frame from the Shaker Builder Die set and then trimmed two pieces from it to add just above and below my stamping. 


And here is the inside




One more reminder about the Whimsy Stamp retreat coming up later this year.



6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Both cards are really fun, Alanna. I really like how you stamped the paw print in the backgroundon the first one. It looks like you started full strength on the one side and it got lighter as you went more to the center. Unless it's a trick of the light. I also like how the puppy is grounded on that scalloped die cut. The coloring on him is great, too. On the second card, your ink blending looks terrific and that repeated stamping looks really good. The frame around it using that same die cut shows its versatility. Fantastic work. Also, I've noticed whatever you set your cards on to take your pictures looks really cool. It looks like a tree stump. I'm pretty sure it's not, but what are you using to take your photos? They look terrific, too! :) Hugs!

Ruth said...

They are super duper! I love that little dog - my daughter is currently going through a 101 Dalmatians phase, so it's on all the time. She'd love this! Super cute!! Love your ink blending on the second card - I do think you are the queen of blending! Xx

Teresa Doyle said...

Love both of these as well. Love the backgrounds on both as they really set off the focal images. Very nice!

*Vicki* said...

Two gorgeous design here Alanna!! I adore that pup with the paw print background!! :) All of your creations have been fabulous for this release! :) HUGS

Alina said...

very pretty, Alanna, I love the background on your first card!

Kim Heggins said...

Two fabulous and sweet card...just love your adorable puppy card.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs