Hi for Frantic Stamper

Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Monday friends. Are you ready for a new week? My card today is for Frantic Stamper and uses the recently released Star Line die. I started by applying some Stick-it adhesive paper to each of my card stock colors. I then ran my die through the machine. The Stick-it paper makes it so easy to adhere these intricate die cuts .

After that was done, I added a simple sentiment from Paper Smooches onto a stitched circle die that I cut off to be flush with the right side of my card.  As a finishing touch, I added some clear droplets from pretty Pink Posh in various sizes.

As always, I truly appreciate your visit today. Crafty hugs!




3 comments :

Tracey McNeely said...

Love all the stars, what a great die!

Jeanne said...

What a great looking card, Alanna! Those stars are so fun in all the different colors. That little hi looks terrific, too. So fun and happy! Great job.

Alina said...

I love it, Alanna!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs