It's your Birthday for Frantic Stamper

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Today's card features lots of products from Frantic Stamper. I started out by die cutting the Double Diamonds Card Panel die and keeping all the pieces intact using some Stick-it. I then inked the edges of it with some distress ink for a bit of shading and dimension.  I die cut the cupcake die from the Delicous Cupcake die collection, again giving it a bit of shading. Some fun wooden dots and a sentiment from a CASual Friday's stamp set finish off the card.

As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by. Crafty hugs!





7 comments :

Tracey McNeely said...

Love your background Alanna!

Marybeth said...

What a fun background and sweet cupcake , Alanna! Glad you and your daughter had fun last night!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

I'm so glad you explained how you kept the pieces together! I was sitting here scratching my head. I tend to look at the photos first, then read what people have written. Maybe I should do it the other way around!
Great card!!

Darnell J Knauss said...

This is an exceptional design because of how rich you have made these monochrome colors look, Alanna! I do not naturally gravitate towards kraft, beiges, and browns so I find this inspiring!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell

Sharon Underwood said...

You did a great job on that background! Love those dots, too!

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna. This is so striking! I really like that background die and how you used the same one as on a previous card, yet got a completely new look. The monochromatic color scheme is gorgeous! Fantastic work. Hugs! Enjoy your weekend!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh it's so cute!!! Lovely card!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs