Friends Forever

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hi friends - so glad you stopped by today. My card today features lots of MFT goodness.  I started by stamping and die cutting the flowers from the Large Desert Bouquet set. I then die cut some leaves from the Wild Greenery dies. I stamped my sentiment directly onto the card base and then added some patterned paper over that which was die cut with the Rectangle Peek-a-boo window die. 

Some clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh along with some clear Wink of Stella on the flowers and my card is done.





4 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow, Alanna! This looks fantastic! I really like the use of the striped paper, cut with the stitched die. It makes a fabulous frame for the sentiment. The flowers are so pretty in those colors and the leaves look nice nestled under them. Fabulous card!! Hugs!

Kajcyika said...

This is really fab! I love it! :)

Sharon Underwood said...

Love that background paper with the stripes! Those flowers look so pretty.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so sweet...love your background with your pretty flowers.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs