O Holy Night

Sunday, November 22, 2015

It's time for another anything goes challenge at Christmas Card Challenges. I decided to ink up a gorgeous set from Paper Smooches. I first did some ink blending masking off the top from the bottom portion so I could create the sky and then the ground.

I still had my masking tape on the ground portion when I flicked my water droplets onto the sky section and unfortunately, the water must have seeped under my masking paper so I'm not super thrilled with that but I wasn't going to redo the whole thing.

I appreciate your visit. I hope you are having a great weekend.





6 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful. The area you spoke of almost looks like a shadow so it works for me! :) I really like the sky colors. Well done!

*Vicki* said...

WOW!! This is just beautiful!!

Kim Heggins said...

Absolutely beautiful Alanna!

Sharon Underwood said...

This is gorgeous! I love the inks you used to blend. Looks great!

Ruth said...

Beautiful - your ink blending is superb - and I wouldn't have noticed the 'mistake' if you hadn't mentioned it - looks like it's meant to be there :) xx

Inkyfingers said...

We are always our own worst critics Alanna and I would have thought that this was just an interesting textural technique if you hadn't said anything lol! The background inking is superb and the stag looks so majestic. Xxx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs