CAS Tulips

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I have a real CAS card design for you today. I started by stamping the beautiful tulip image from MFT. I then colored it in with Copics. I then popped it up on some foam tape and added it to some silever metallic luxe paper from PTI. 

Don't look too closely at my coloring. I went outside of the lines on the orange rose and even my colorless blender couldn't help me. :)  I don't think you can really tell in the photo but both flowers did get a generous dose of my clear wink of stella pen. I didn't have time to redo the card and thought what the heck, I'll go ahead and share it any way, even though the orange tulip needs a bit of help. :)

Wishing you a happy day friends.


Here are the Copic colors I used.


LET'S GO SHOPPING



12 comments :

XxJULESxX said...

Just gorgeous!

Joni Andaya said...

Simply Stunning Alanna <3 really love that gold background.

Jeanne said...

Oh my, such a pretty card! I think the flowers look lovely and I adore the polka dot background. Nice job!! :)

Stamping Smiles Designs said...

Lovely flowers and stunning background! I love the simple design of this card. :)

Kamila R. said...

Such a pretty card Alanna! Lovely colouring and blending! I constantly go outside the lines - kids do a better job haha but luckily there is a white gel pen :))) Love the silver background dots! Gorgeous card with a center piece!

KayM said...

If you hadn't pointed out your mistake, I never would have noticed it :) Your card is SO pretty!!

Sharon Underwood said...

Love those tulips, and that background is totally awesome!!! Beautiful card.

Tenia Nelson said...

So very pretty!!

Marybeth said...

I saw this on F. And had to tell you how pretty this one is! Love the polka dots with the beautiful bloom! Love this one Alanna! I made sure to look from a distance:)

Barb said...

I love it, Alanna! Great card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your beautiful tulips.

Darnell J Knauss said...

The overall design is so elegant and bold, Alanna, that no one would have noticed the wee smudge if you hadn't pointed it out! It's a stunning card!! Hugs, Darnell

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs