Welcome Baby

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday friends. Before I get to today's card, I wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments on my last post. I'm so pleased that so many of you liked my card. To tell you the truth I really liked it too.

I was asked by the women's organization in our church to make some baby cards to give to new mothers. I made 8 of this card and then 8 of a boy version which I neglected to take a picture of.

I decided to use the Sunray die-namics from MFT because I was asked to put the text "Teach me to walk in the light" somewhere on the card. I thought this tied it all in a bit.  I printed the verse on my printer and added it to the inside of the card.

Thanks so much for visiting me today. Crafty hugs!

LET'S GO SHOPPING

9 comments :

Alina said...

it's a beautiful card, Alanna, lovely idea to use the MFT Sunray!!!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Alanna. I think your sun rays are a perfect addition to the sentiment you were asked to use. Congratulations on being asked as well. How wonderful that the ladies group knows of and respects your work. :) Keep up the great work!

Kristie Goulet said...

These are great and the card is perfect for the text!

Kay Miller said...

What a beautiful baby card Alanna! I think the sunray die was perfect for this!!

Leigh Penner said...

So sweet & pretty!

Anonymous said...

Alanna...this is just so sweet and you are just the best to make all those cards to share too.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great job, Alanna! They picked the right person for the job here - this is very sweet and just right for the sentiment!!
Hugs!!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so COOL!!

Darnell said...

Super cool baby card, Alanna! I love this idea of another way to use that sunshine die; thank you! And I can see why you liked your "Good Tidings" card in your last post! It's breathtaking!! Enjoy the surprise visit! Hugs, Darnell

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs