Bless You for all That you Do

Thursday, November 27, 2014

First off, happy Thanksgiving to my US friends. I hope that you have a wonderful day. And for everyone else, I also wish you a fabulous day.

My card today is super CAS in design even though it might look a bit busier than a traditional CAS card. I used the gorgeous Floral Fusion Cover-up die from MFT for the focal point of my card. 

I am envisioning making this card in multiple colors and giving as a gift. As always, I truly appreciate you stopping by and leaving any comments.


LET'S GO SHOPPING

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Alanna! I hope you and your family enjoy a lovely day together! Your card is lovely. I really like the sentiment and how the colors look so crisp next to each other. They help that background pop! Thanks for all the loveliness you share on your blog. Keep up the wonderful work. :)

OH Babs said...

I like your card Alanna and have not used cover ups before but you sold me and it is on my wish list.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Hugs, Barbara

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving the dark brown and hot pink, that cover plate is so pretty!

Deepti said...

So very elegant !

Kim Heggins said...

Alanna...I love your card. You are so inspiring too. I have that same die and have been stumped on how to use it, other than filling in different colors for the flowers, this is so beautiful.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs