I'm Here if you Need Me

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Can you stand another card with Distress Inks and a stencil?   If not, then look away.  If so, then please continue reading. :)

I love this card and am glad I will have a sympathy type card on hand for when I need one, which hopefully won't be for a long time.  I stamped my flowers in the black ink from Memento Luxe so that they would have a nice crisp impression. 

I'll be entering this into Virginia's View Stencil Challenge along with the challenge over at Think Green Recipe Swap at Catered Crop.

***Supplies***

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful day and that life is treating you well.

7 comments :

Jeanne said...

Beautiful card, Alanna!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Alanna, your inking of the stencil with distress inks is peerless! The stripes look so smooth and gorgeous! The chosen stamped images are lovely in this! Keep the projects coming! Thanks so much for playing Virginia's View Challenge!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Alanna! I usually stay away from yellow for sympathy cards, but here, you've reminded me of a sunset and it just seems so perfect!

Sharon Underwood said...

This is a perfect sympathy card! Love the silhouette of the flowers against that awesome yellow. Great job!

Joni Andaya said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh so love the Ombre effects :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Alanna! I love those sweet wildflowers and they look amazing stamped in black. Such a sweet card to send to a friend.

Kay Miller said...

Another lovely work of art! The yellow stripes with the black silhouettes is fabulous!!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs