Celebrate

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm almost embarrassed to post this card because it is so ridiculously CAS and took no effort what-so-ever. I found this fun paper in a paper pad and could think of no better way to showcase it.  I added a fun sentiment from Paper Smooches.
***Supplies***



I hope you are having a good week.  Work has been SO busy for me. I feel like a chicken running around with my head cut off.  And of course things are busy at home as well. Lots of activities and things to attend to.  Any way, I suppose I can't complain too much.

Blessings and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

It's a great image on some fun paper, so why not showcase it! Looks terrific to me. I guess your work life speeds up tremendously this time of year, then maybe slows down a bit after April 15th. Kids...they are always busy, aren't they?! Enjoy!

Tracey McNeely said...

What great paper Alanna--love your card!

Sherrie M. said...

Hey...no guilt Alanna! The paper is adorable and so is your card! Now I'm gonna look through my patterned paper stash for cool images to turn into quick cards too!

Kay Miller said...

Well if you hadn't told me it was so simple I would have never known it! It looks beautiful Alanna! That's a neat way to use the patterned paper!

Joni Andaya said...

Your card is Perfect Alanna!!! Love the pretty paper :)

Joyce said...

Everyone deserves to make a card like this. Fabulous way to showcase that fun paper.

Unknown said...

fabulous! i LOVE how you use pattern paper...amazing design!

Anonymous said...

oh...those cupcakes are just too cute! Love your clean and simple look but it still says so much!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs