Thank You

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I was fortunate to get the entire collection of Distress Inks for Christmas from my dad. This is the card I made to thank him and my mom for all the other gifts.

This was my first time using them to blend. I used three different blues. Afterwards, I spritzed the card front with a bit of water. So much fun. I definitely need more practice on blending but I didn't think it was too bad for my first time.
***Supplies***

Yeah for it not being Monday anymore. Hope your week is off to a good start!

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Wow!! Congratulations on getting all the Distress Inks. Just think of how much fun you are going to have with them. Your first attempt is gorgeous, in my opinion!! It looks well blended to me. And that flower in silhouette against the background is so striking. Great job!

Kim Heggins said...

Alanna...how fun to get all those new inks, I can't wait to see more of what you do with them. Your card is just beautiful and I love that poppy stamped in black, so stunning!

Joni Andaya said...

Beautiful!!!

Joyce said...

This is really beautiful. You are blending ink like a pro. And, kudos to your dad for knowing just what to get a girl for Christmas.

Darnell said...

Oh, wowza, what a dad you have, Alanna! Do you think he wants to adopt anyone??? You did an awesome job on your very first time blending them and I love the affect of the spritzing! Can't wait to see and learn from you as you make more cards using DI!! Hugs, Darnell

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs