Christmas Card Challenge #10 -- Tags

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Please join me in welcoming Cathy from Empty Nest Crafter as a follower to the blog. I found Cathy's blog a month or two ago and she makes the most wonderful cards.  Go check it out if you're not familiar with her work.

This week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges is all about the tags. Interpret it how you want. I chose to make a tag to match the card I made a few weeks ago.
***Supplies***

Supplies not linked:  Rub-on from my stash
The design team has lots of wonderful inspiration which can be found here so be sure to check it out.

In other news, it's Super Bowl Sunday!!!! I've been a Broncos fan my entire life as I grew up watching the games with my Dad on Sundays.  It's been a long time since the Broncos were in the big game and we couldn't be more excited.  GO BRONCOS!!!!!!

10 comments :

Anne said...

Love it! Hugs x

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, Alanna. That is such a pretty wreath stamp set.

Whew, today's the big day. Don't you think it is funny that the weather here is less than ideal, but the weather there is supposed to be great?! Go Broncos!!

Laurel said...

What a fun tag!

Kay Miller said...

OMGoodness!! This is drop dead gorgeousness!! Soooo pretty!! Hope the Broncos win for ya! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful tag.

Darnell said...

Your tag is really scrumptious, Alanna! (Sorry about the game!) Hugs, Darnell

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet tag...your stamped image is so beautiful and you will be ahead of the game come Christmas. So beautiful.

Kara said...

What a beautiful tag!!

Jill Norwood said...

Love your sweet tag!!!! So pretty!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs