Christmas Card Challenges #1 -- No stamping

Sunday, December 1, 2013

It's time for the first challenge of the 2013-2014 year for Christmas Card Challenges. This week's optional challenge is No Stamping. However, if you want to play along each week, the only real rule is to make a holiday or Christmas card.

With that, I've got a super CAS card for you today. I just love this tree with all of its patterns and the fun Christmas tag.
***Supplies***

I hope you have a great Sunday. Blessings to each of you!

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

That is a very pretty tree. Sure is CAS when the paper does all the work, right? Great cut.

And yes, let's hope the Broncos do better than last week. Fingers and toes crossed!

Donna Ellis said...

What a great idea for using paper pieces! I LOVE THIS card, Alanna, and it is being pinned so I can CASE it next year! How wonderful! hugs, de

Unknown said...

I'll be linking up to this fab challenge later this week! LOVE your inspiration, this paper is fabulous!

Darnell said...

I love this, too, Alanna! Sometimes a patterned or designer paper has a large corner design and your pretty card shows how lovely just using paper can be and how it makes a complete card! Well done!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Great card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs