Joy

Friday, November 22, 2013

***Edited to add:  I've had a few comments about the Joy die I used. It is from Memory Box and I've had to relink the die twice to online shops because it keeps selling out and is no longer showing as available.  As of right now, I haven't found another shop to list it to. My apologies that the link isn't working.

It's time for a new anything goes challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge. This week, I've got a quick and easy Christmas card today for you that really packs a punch thanks to this fabulous die. Some scoring around the perimeter of the card and you've got something that can be mass produced and is easy to mail.
***Supplies***

Happy Friday! I hope you are having a fabulous day.

11 comments :

Ted said...

Wow, Alanna! This is beautiful. Simple and yet, as you say, packs a lot of punch. :) Well done!

Beverley said...

WOW! This is FABulous :) Hugs Bev x

Jeanne said...

It sure does pack a punch, Alanna! It looks fantastic. Love the crispness of the red with the white. Quite striking!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, what a fabulous card! That die is so cool!

KayM said...

Oh my that is so striking and just beautiful!! I totally love this Alanna!!

Karen C. said...

What a fun die! Love the contrast of the red and white card stock - great choice for Christmas cards.

Joyce said...

Such a fun die. It packs a huge punch, and your card does not need anything else.

frommycraftroom said...

A lovely card. Great impact. TFS.

Jill Norwood said...

A wonderful card!

Darnell J Knauss said...

Oh, my stars, Alanna, I LOVE that see-through Joy die!! You have framed it stunningly! Eeek, more NBUS on the way, I'm sure of it!! Hugs, Darnell

Angie said...

Fun CAS card!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs