Happy Birthday Mom

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My card today is a special one -- a birthday card for my mother.  My mom is one of my biggest fans, a true cheerleader and support to me.  I'm lucky to live just 40 minutes away from her.

Happy birthday Mom. I hope your day is filled with lots of love, sweets and treats.

I used these fabulous stitched circle dies from Lil' Inker Designs. These are seriously in the running for the best dies in my craft room. Some fun paper from Crate Paper and the card pretty much assembled itself.
***Supplies***
Can you believe we have made it through 7 months of 2013?  How is this even possible?  Thanks for your visit and comments.  Crafty hugs!
 

5 comments :

Jeanne said...

Such a lovely card, Alanna. Your mom is going to love it. Hope she has a wonderful day. I can see why you like those dies so much. They look great!

Kara said...

Wonderful card!! You are lucky to have such a wonderful relationship with your mom! I do too:)

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Hi Alanna, love your card! I know your Mom will love it, too! You are so lucky to not only have a great relationship, but to be close - so you can see each other often! Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Awww, what a great tribute and card for your Mom! Happy Birthday to her!!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card, Alanna! How great that you're so close to your mom!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs