Christmas Card Challenges #33

Sunday, July 14, 2013

There's another great challenge at Christmas Card Challenges starting today.  This week, in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card, we want to see embossing. 

Just remember though, that the only real rule to play along with us each week is to make a holiday or Christmas card. The other challenges are optional.

I of course went CAS letting my embossing folder and large snowflake die do the heavy lifting.
***Supplies***
I hope you have a lovely day.  Thanks for your visit.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Nice card, Alanna. I really like the texture of the embossing below that pretty blue snowflake.

Heather G said...

This is so gorgeous. I have this embossing folder and I love how you kept it so simple and just added a single snowflake and senitment. {Hugs}

Carla said...

Fabulous - love the big snowflake!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing and love the sentiment too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning Alana!

Mayra Duran-Hernandez said...

Very pretty card !! Love the embossing !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love your big snowflake.

Jane said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Will you be making your poor, untalented mother some of these to send out and impress her friends???

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs