Christmas Card Challenges #33

Sunday, July 14, 2013

There's another great challenge at Christmas Card Challenges starting today.  This week, in addition to making a holiday or Christmas card, we want to see embossing. 

Just remember though, that the only real rule to play along with us each week is to make a holiday or Christmas card. The other challenges are optional.

I of course went CAS letting my embossing folder and large snowflake die do the heavy lifting.
***Supplies***
I hope you have a lovely day.  Thanks for your visit.

8 comments :

Jeanne said...

Nice card, Alanna. I really like the texture of the embossing below that pretty blue snowflake.

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous. I have this embossing folder and I love how you kept it so simple and just added a single snowflake and senitment. {Hugs}

Carla said...

Fabulous - love the big snowflake!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Very pretty! I love the embossing and love the sentiment too!

Tracey McNeely said...

Stunning Alana!

Mayras Designs said...

Very pretty card !! Love the embossing !!

Mayra
MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com/

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I love your big snowflake.

Jane said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Will you be making your poor, untalented mother some of these to send out and impress her friends???

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs