Christmas Card Challenges #28 -- Lace

Sunday, June 9, 2013

It's time for this week's challenge at Christmas Card Challenges.  This week, if you are brave, we want to see lace incoroporated into your holiday or Christmas card.  Remember, though, that our optional challenges are just that, optional. The only real rule is that you must make a holiday or Christmas card.
***Supplies***
Supplies not linked:  Lace from Hobby Lobby
Thanks for dropping by today. Click here to see what the other designers came up with for this challenge.

3 comments :

Joyce said...

This is so pretty.

Jeanne said...

Very pretty lace dressing up a very pretty card. Well done! Hope you keep cool this week, Alanna!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! I never think to add lace to my projects, but I love the outcome on your card!

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs