Wishing you the Happiest of Days

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I've got a fun birthday card for you today using the Blueprints Die-namics from MFT.  For the cupcake top, I stamped my chocolate ink off once before stamping so I could place my sentiment over top of it and still have it be visible.
***Supplies***
Did you have a nice Memorial Day here in the States?  It was so nice to have a day off of work.  Reynna is leaving for a school trip to our nation's capital tomorrow so we spent the day getting her all ready. 

I hope your week is off to a good start.  Crafty hugs!

5 comments :

Cheryl said...

Love it Alanna, the colors, the embellies, the images...all of it!

Laurel said...

Love it!

Joyce said...

So pretty, and the colors are just lovely.

Jeanne said...

Excellent card, Alanna. I really like the colors. The dies you used look neat and that cupcake sure looks yummy. Great job! Hope you weren't too badly affected by the severe storms I kept hearing about yesterday.

Jane said...

Extra-lovely card. You rock! (Obviously you didn't get your artistic talent from your mom!)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs