Happy Birthday for Seize the Birthday

Friday, February 1, 2013

I found a new challenge blog out there called Seize the Birthday.  They have a great sketch this week and want participants to use it and make a masculine birthday card.  Here's the sketch.
I put to use the super fun Full of Surprise stamp set from Clearly Besotted.  I just love the open box and the set comes with lots of things that can come out of it, such as hearts, balloons and butterflies.
***Supplies***

We've got a big weekend here as my youngest brother is getting married tomorrow.  That means the other two brothers and their families are in town.  Luckily, I don't have to travel any farther than Denver, just over an hour away.

Whatever you are up to, I hope you have a great weekend!  See you back here on Sunday with my weekly Christmas card.

2 comments :

Jeanne said...

Great card, Alanna! How nice to have a masculine card in the stash.

Congrats to your brother. What a glorious weekend, weather-wise, or so they predict. I'm sure you are going to have a fabulous day.

Rose said...

congrats to your brother :)
fantastic male card!!!
So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

Declarations

I work with the following companies and do receive product from them to use on this blog on occasion; however, all opinions are my own and I would never promote anything or any store that I don't believe in

Whimsy Stamps, Spellbinders, This Calls for Confetti, Topflight Stamps


I also participate in several affiliate programs. If you click on links to those stores and make a purchase, I receive a small commission that is used in the costs of running this blog. Thank you for your support
Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs